Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1908.

[No. 414 (1908).—Petition of Taumarunui Timber and Sawmilling Company (Limited), of Taumarunui.]

No. 414 (1908).—Petition of Taumarunui Timber and Sawmilling Company (Limited), of Taumarunui.

Petitioners pray that legislation may be passed this session placing the company and others similarly situated on a legal footing as contemplated by the Act of 1907.

I am directed to report that the Committee recommends that this petition be referred to the Government for favourable consideration.

15th September, 1908.
page 13

[Translation.]
No. 414 (1908).—Pitihana a te Kamupene Mira Kani Rakau o Taumarunui (Limited), o Taumarunui.

E inoi ana kia paahitia he rarangi ture i tenei teehana e whakatu ana i taua kamupene me era atu kamupene e tu a rite ana ki a ia kia tu ki runga ki tetahi turanga tika i raro i te ture i runga i te aronga i maharatia e te Ture o te tau 1907.

Kua whakahaua ahau kia ripoata, e penei ana te kupu tohutohu a te Komiti, me tuku atu tenei pitihana ki te Kawanatanga kia whiriwhiria paitia.

15 o Hepetema, 1908.