Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1898.

[Nos. 356 and 362.—Petitions of Hone Wharemako and Airini te Hei Tawhiri.]

Nos. 356 and 362.—Petitions of Hone Wharemako and Airini te Hei Tawhiri.

Petitioners pray for rehearing in connection with Matahiwi Block, Hawke's Bay District.

I am directed to report that, as this question is of a similar nature to that contained in the petition of Arihi te Nahu, reported on the 26th ultimo, the Committee makes the same recommendation, and suggests that these petitions be referred to the Government with the view to that recommendation being carried into effect.

3rd November, 1898.

[Translation.]
Nos. 356 me 362.—Pitihana a Hone Wharemako me Airini te Hei Tawhiri.

E inoi ana nga kai-pitihana kia whakaaetia he whakawa tuarua mo Matahiwi Poraka, Takiwa o Haaki Pei.

Kua whakahaua ahau kia ki penei, i te mea e rite ana nga take o enei pitihana ki nga take o te pitihana a Arihi te Nahu, i ripoatatia nei i te 26 o nga ra o Oketopa kua hori ake nei, na reira ka rite tonu hoki te kupu a te Komiti mo enei pitihana ki tana kupu i whakaputa ai mo taua pitihana a Arihi te Nahu; a, ko tetahi, me tuku atu enei pitihana ki te Kawanatanga me te ki atu kia whakatutukitia tenei ripoata.

3 o Noema, 1898.