Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1888.

[No. 476, Sess. II., 1887.—Petition of the Mokau Coal Company (Limited) and Another.]

No. 476, Sess. II., 1887.—Petition of the Mokau Coal Company (Limited) and Another.

Petitioners pray that a certain lesae to one Nevil Septimus Walker may not be validated, and that N. S. Walker may not be empowered to complete the same, or to obtain the execution of a new lease, until a full inquiry has been made into the matter.

I am directed to report as follows: That the evidence taken in the case be referred to the Government for consideration, in view of the Bills now passing through the Legislature. [For evidence, &c., vide I.-3b.]

1st August, 1888

[Translation.]
No. 476, Sess. II., 1887.—Pukapuka-inoi a te Kamupane Mahi Waro i Mokau me tetahi atu.

E inoi ana te Kamupani mahi waro me te kai-pitihana kia kaua e whakamana to riihi a Newiri Hepetimuhu Waaka a kia kaua hoki e tukua he mana ki taua Newiri Hepetimuhu Waaka kia whakaotia taua riihi, e tuku atu ranei i tetahi mana kia hanga tetahi riihi hou, kia ote rano te whiriwhiri i nga tikanga o taua riihi.

Kua whakahaua ahau kia ki penei: Ko nga korero mo runga i tenei Pitihana me tuku ki te Kawanatanga kia whiriwhiri e ratou i te mea hoki tera etahi Pire kei te hanga e te Paremete

1 o Akuhata, 1888