Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1882.

[No 379 of 1882.—Petition of Retireti Tapihana, Heni Tapihana, and Perepe Tapihana (Tapsell).]

page 20

No 379 of 1882.—Petition of Retireti Tapihana, Heni Tapihana, and Perepe Tapihana (Tapsell).

Petitioners refer to their petition of 1877, and subsequent action of the Government, and express dissatisfaction.

I am directed to report as follows:—

That the petitioners memorialize every session, and sent no fewer than three petitions last year, all to the same effect. The Committee has no new evidence before it, and has no recommendation to make.

9th August, 1882.

[Translation.]
No. 379 of 1882.—Pukapuka-inoi a Retireti Tapihana, Heni Tapihana, me Perepe Tapihana.

E Whaikupu ana ratou mo to ratou pitihana o te tau 1877, me te mahi hoki a te Kawanatanga o muri mai i reira, e whakahe ana ratou.

Kua whakahaua ahau kia ki penei:—

I te inoi tonu mai nga kai-pitihana, e toru hoki nga pitihana o tera tau, e rite tonu ana te tono o aua pitihana. Kaore he korero hou kia tae mai ki te komiti, no reira ka kore he kupu a te komiti.

9 Akuhata, 1882.