From Tasman To Marsden.
J. WILKIE & CO., LTD.
GENERAL PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS,
page break The Author's Other Works:
1. 1893—The Outlook of our Secondary Schools.
2. 1903—Forestry in its Relation to the Farmer.3. 1904—Murihiku: Some Old Time Events.
4. 1907—Murihiku and the Southern Islands.
5. 1908—Historical Records of New Zealand, Vol. I.
7. 1913—The Old Whaling Days.
8. 1913—Open Letters on Proportional Representation.
9. 1914—Historical Records of New Zealand, Vol. II.
Nos. 1, 2, 3, and 8 had previously appeared in the press.
Nos. 5 and 9 are Government Publications.
Nos. 6 and 7 formed the thesis for the author's Litt.D. degree.