The Atoll of Funafuti, Ellice group : its zoology, botany, ethnology and general structure based on collections made by Charles Hedley of the Australian Museum, Sydney, N.S.W.
A dead specimen of Distichopora rosea was, collected on the beach but was overlooked in packing. Some notes on Millepora from Funafuti have been published by Prof. S. J. Hickson.‡
- Thuiaria divergens, Whitelegge.
- Aglaophenia clavicula, Whitelegge.
- Millepora squarrosa, Lamarck.
- Millepora platyphylla, Ehrenberg.page 532
- Millepora nodosa, Esper.
- Millepora tortuosa, Dana.
- Distichopora rosea, Kent.
- Physalia megalista, Lamarck.
‡ Hickson—Proc. Zool. Soc, 1898, p. 828.