The Vikings: An Immorality Play in Two Spasms 
[unclear: With] Music by Verdi, Sullivan, R.L. Hutchens, and others.
- Hit Leader of the Vikings
- Bubbles Minions
- Boring Minions
- Skallawag, Badegg, Grimm, Skrimm, Glumm, Badun, Skua, Swigg, Baldi, and Swagg.
- Trolls A chorus of ten.
- Nev The Peacemaker Son of Ost
- Hades Diplomats
- Runnymade Diplomats
- Terry Dactyl Boss of the Dinosaur Boys
- Druids A chorus of Ten
- Dinosaur Boys A chorus of Ten
[unclear: There] it all Happens
- Scene The landing stage at Adolmania
- Time The bad old days
- Scene 1 The Cave of the Druids, the very ancient Britons
- Scene 11 Stonehenge, the abode of So Tight and the Seven Dwharfies.
- Time Still the bad old days.
The audience is requested to note the fact that the characters in this play are purely fictitious and bear no resemblance whatsoever to any live person.