From Captain Greaves To Major M'neill.
Captain Sullivan's Letter to Lieutenant-General Cameron.
Weather permitting, "Avon" will leave Onehunga on Thursday, and may be expected at the Bluff on Saturday;—must wait for smooth water, so may be delayed.
Two flats ready to-morrow; six carriages by end of week.
"Harrier" to-morrow to Karapa Point.
Sailors at Drury on Thursday, and march to Redoubt unless otherwise ordered.