Salient contributor, 1976
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Education... Who Suffers? in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 39, Number 17, July 19, 1976.
- Review of CIA Meeting in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. [Volume 39, Number 2. 11th March 1976]
- [Letter from J. Doorey and J. Robb to Salient Vol. 40 No. 16 July 11 1977] in Salient. Official Newspaper of the Victoria University of Wellington Students Assn. Volume 40, No. 16. July 11 1977
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for James Robb as: "James Robb". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "James Robb":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.