Salient contributor, 1975, music reviews
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Reviewer reviled, rabid, rapid and wrought in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 38, Number 25. 2nd October 1975
- Beginnings in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 39, Number 17, July 19, 1976.
- Red-King Crimson (Island) in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 38, Number 13. 12th June 1975
- Not so frantic in Salient. Official Newspaper of Victoria University Students Association. Volume 40, Number 3. March 14, 1977.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for David Maclennan as: "David Maclennan". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "David Maclennan":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.