Letter to the editor in Salient, 1965.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Not The Okay Thing [letter to the editor] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 27, No. 13. 1964.
- Hey Brestow [letter to the editor] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 28, No. 5. 1965.
- An art.. [Letter to Salient July 16 1968] in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Volume 31 Number 16 July 16, 1968
- [Letter from M. C. Mitchell] in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 33 No. 8. 10 June 1970
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for M. C. Mitchell as: "M. C. Mitchell". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "M. C. Mitchell":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.