Contributor to Salient magazine
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Demonstrations in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 33 No. 11. 22 July 1970
- Anti-activist [letter to the editor] in Salient: Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 11. 1969.
- The Truth [Letter to Salient Volume 31 Number 14 1968] in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Volume 31 Number 14. June 25, 1968
- Our money [Letter to Salient, Volume 31 Number 7. April 23 1968] in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Student's Newspaper. Volume 31, Number 7. April 23 1968
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Gordon A. Findlay as: "Gordon A. Findlay". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Gordon A. Findlay":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.