Contributor to Salient magazine
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Anti Beatles are wrong in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 29, No. 12. 1966.
- No tradition for violence [Letter to Salient Volume 31 Number 14 1968] in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Volume 31 Number 14. June 25, 1968
- I Note In Your Rag... Lawrence Is Angry [letter to the editor] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 28, No. 8. 1965.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for R. S. Lawrence as: "R. S. Lawrence". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "R. S. Lawrence":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.