Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Technical Education: A Lecture on the Reports of the Royal Commission on Technical Instruction in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 85
- The Wealth and Annual Production of New Zealand: A Paper Read Before the Otago Branch of the New Zealand Institute in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 62
- The Wealth and Annual Production of New Zealand in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 68
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John Mainwaring Brown as: "John Mainwaring Brown". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John Mainwaring Brown":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.