Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Sunburn, Snow Blindness and Lightning Conductors in Heels 1970
- A Theory Concerning The Expenditure Of Energy On Windfalls in Heels 1970
- Bannister Crossing in Heels 1969
- Mount Rolleston - Easter ‘69 in Heels 1969
- Inland Kaikouras: Study Week in Heels 1970
- A Study of Leatherwood-Tramper Interaction in Heels 1976
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John Keys as: "John Keys". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John Keys":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.