Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Poetical Manifesto in Experiment 12
- Part I in Experiment 12
- [untitled poem by Jonathan Cloud] in Experiment 12
- Cloud on Parkyn in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Student's Newspaper. Volume 31, Number 1. March 3 1968
- [letter to the editor from Jonathan Cloud] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 28, No. 6. 1965.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Jonathan Cloud as: "Jonathan Cloud". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Jonathan Cloud":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.