Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Origin and Development of the North-west Winds of New Zealand in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 6
- On the Characteristics of the Nor’-westers of Canterbury, New Zealand in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 6
- On the Relation between Rainfall and Forest in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 6
- The proper functions of government, and the evils that arise from overstepping them: a paper read before the Nelson Philosophical Society, on Monday, 14th Sept., 1885 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 54
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John T. Meeson as: "John T. Meeson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John T. Meeson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.