Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Difficulties of Evolution, Being the First of Two Lectures ... to the Dunedin Young Men’s Christian Association ... on 8th of August, 1881 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 46
- Protective Duties and Encouragement of Native Industries in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 23
- Democratic and Representative Institutions in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 30
- Monday evening political addresses; Address ... delivered at the Choral Hall, Auckland, N.Z., on Monday the 25th July 1887, to 1000 young New Zealanders on democratic & representative institutions in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 67
- The Land Question: A Lecture in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 32
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John Aitken Connell as: "John Aitken Connell". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John Aitken Connell":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.