Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The proposed Imperial Museum for India and the colonies; from ‘The Times’, 7th July 1876 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 4
- The Imperial Museum for India and the colonies; with a plan showing the proposed site on the Thames embankment in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 4
- New Zealand Exhibition, 1865 A Classified List of Contributions from British India and its Dependencies, Forwarded by Order of the Secretary of State for India, from the India Museum, London in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 23
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John Forbes Watson as: "John Forbes Watson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John Forbes Watson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.