Also known as: John Dawick.
Salient staff reporter in 1955.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Original humour lacking...’Scrappicade ‘55’ in Salient. The Newspaper of Victoria University College. Vol. 19, No. 6. May 31, 1955
- The Cherry Orchard in Experiment 3
- [Response to J.H. Larsen’s letter to Salient entitled Criticism and Opinion] in Salient. The Newspaper of Victoria University College. Vol. 19, No. 7. June 16, 1955
- Gals, Gals, Gals...Repertory Freshmen and “The Young and the Far” in Salient. The Newspaper of Victoria University College. Vol. 19, No. 5. May 5, 1955
- This is Weir in Salient. The Newspaper of Victoria University College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 19, No. 3. March 24, 1955
- Thespians...Moliere au Malleson in Salient.The Newspaper of Victoria University College. Vol. 19, No. 4. April 6, 1955
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for J. D. Dawick as: "J. D. Dawick", "John Dawick". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "J. D. Dawick":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.