Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Conscientious Objection and how to do it in Salient: Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 5. 1969.
- Ten Blue Bottles in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- U.S. needs us [Letter to Salient Volume 31, No. 25. October 8, 1968] in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Volume 31, No. 25. October 8, 1968
- Image Blamed For Shortage in Salient: Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 1. 1969.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Lindsay Pope as: "Lindsay Pope". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Lindsay Pope":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.