Works by this Author in Our Collection
- When Gerry Thinks of Angels He Hears Their Wings in Sport 40: 2012
- The Alchemy of Snow in Sport 40: 2012
- three days in a wishing well in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- world without maps in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- six lies for an orthopaedic surgeon in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- in the time it takes in Sport 41: 2013
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Kerrin P. Sharpe as: "Kerrin P. Sharpe". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Kerrin P. Sharpe":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.