Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Beefing About Bullocks in Journal of the Nelson and Marlborough Historical Societies, Volume 2, Issue 4, 1990
- Marlborough River Transport of Bygone Days and Some of the Colourful Operators in Journal of the Nelson and Marlborough Historical Societies, Volume 2, Issue 3, 1989
- The Rugged Life of Early Pioneers in Journal of the Nelson and Marlborough Historical Societies, Volume 2, Issue 6, 1995
- Courageous Coastal Captain in Journal of the Nelson and Marlborough Historical Societies, Volume 2, Issue 4, 1990
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Jack Andrews as: "Jack Andrews". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Jack Andrews":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.