Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Annual Report of the Boys’ High School of Otago. Session 1879 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 40
- Rector’s Report [Otago Boys’ High School, 1879] in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 42
- Annual Report and Prize List of the High School of Otago For 1876, with Prospectus for Session 1877 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 31
- Report Presented to the High School Board of Governors in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 85
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Otago Boys’ High School as: "Otago Boys’ High School". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Otago Boys’ High School":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.