Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Property, moral and immoral; the case against landlordism as stated in a recent series of six letters to the N.Z. Herald; and also an article on land nationalisation, taken from the Westminster Review in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 70
- Reprint of speech on the ‘Single-tax’, delivered in Auckland on November 18, 1893 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 71
- Ground rent, the true source of public revenue; how to secure it for this purpose by means of the single tax in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 71
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Edward Withy as: "Edward Withy". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Edward Withy":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.