Italian-born New Zealand novelist and short-story writer.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Editor’s Note [in Experiment 10] in Experiment 10
- The New New in Experiment 8
- A Summer Night in Experiment 6
- Gods Had Feet of Clay in Experiment 8
- To A Still-Born Hero in Experiment 8
- After the Party in Experiment 7
- Courting in Experiment 8
- Window-Watching in Experiment 7
- The Many-chequered Thing in Experiment 8
- Nothings in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 25, No. 3. 1962.
- Jocelin in The Spike [or Victoria University College Review 1961]
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Renato Michael Amato as: "Renato Michael Amato". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Renato Michael Amato":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.