Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Thoughts on Ultimate Problems, Being a Synoptic Statement of Two Theodicies in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 78
- On the Doctrine of Mind-Stuff; read before the Wellington Philosophical Society, 27th September 1879 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 41
- The non-Euclidian geometry vindicated: a reply to Mr Skey. Read before the Wellington Philosophical Society, 13th February, 1884 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 54
- Manawatu Election: Mr Frankland’s Address to the Electors of Marton in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 77
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Councillor Frederick William Frankland as: "Councillor Frederick William Frankland". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Councillor Frederick William Frankland":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.