Lawyer, mayor, politician, prime minister
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- [Letter to H. Ostler from H.D. Bell. 8th January 1915] in [Letters related to the case of George Von Zedlitz]
- [Letter to Professor Von Zedlitz from H.D. Bell. 7th December 1914] in [Letters related to the case of George Von Zedlitz]
- [Letter to Professor Von Zedlitz from H.D. Bell. 2nd December 1914] in [Letters related to the case of George Von Zedlitz]
- Address to the Electors of Wellington [Delivered at the Opera House, on Thursday, December 17th, 1891] in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 69
- [Letter to Professor Von Zedlitz from H.D. Bell. 8th January 1915] in Report of the Victoria University College Council, Concerning the Case of Professor von Zedlitz
Subject of Texts
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Francis Henry Dillon Bell as: "Francis Henry Dillon Bell". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Francis Henry Dillon Bell":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.