Author of The Australian Imperial Force in Sinai and Palestine, 1914-1918.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- One Man One Trophy in The Kia ora coo-ee : the magazine for the ANZACS in the Middle East, 1918
- General Allenby’s Triumph: How The Turks Were Smashed in The Kia ora coo-ee : the magazine for the ANZACS in the Middle East, 1918
- The Horses Stay Behind in The Kia ora coo-ee : the magazine for the ANZACS in the Middle East, 1918
- “Finish” in The Kia ora coo-ee : the magazine for the ANZACS in the Middle East, 1918
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Sir Henry Somer Gullett as: "Sir Henry Somer Gullett". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Sir Henry Somer Gullett":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.