Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Gipsies of the Railroad: Trailing The Enemy Rust - New Tracks for Old in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 6, Issue 4 (September 1, 1931.)
- The Dare-Devil Division: Life as the Shunter knows it in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 6, Issue 3 (August 1, 1931)
- The Brains Behind the Brocade: Life of a Stationmaster in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 7, Issue 1 (May 1, 1932.)
- The Dream of a “Water Baby”: Through the Engine-driver’s University in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 6, Issue 5 (November 2, 1931)
- Policing the Railways: Life in a Signal Box in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 6, Issue 2 (June 1, 1931)
- A Tremendous Trifle: Story of a Railway Ticket - A Five Mile Pile in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 4, Issue 6 (October 1, 1929)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Arthur Oman Heany as: "Arthur Oman Heany". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Arthur Oman Heany":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.