Also known as: Mary; Enid Blanche Vivian Saunders.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Singing Tree in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 11, Issue 8 (November 2, 1936)
- To Know The Heart Of Spring. in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 11, Issue 11 (February 1, 1937)
- Mary.—A Christmas Poem in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 9, Issue 9 (December 1, 1934)
- Motif in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 15, Issue 2 (May 1, 1940.)
- Koukou: A Maori Legend in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 8 (November 1939)
- The Hill of Enchantment: A Maori Legend in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 10 (January 1, 1940)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Enid Blanche Vivian Phillips as: "Enid Blanche Vivian Phillips", "Mary"; "Enid Blanche Vivian Saunders". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Enid Blanche Vivian Phillips":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.