Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Parmeliaceae of New Zealand and a Key to Indigenous Species of Parmelia in Tuatara: Volume 14, Issue 1, April 1966
- Chemical Aids to Species Recognition in the Lichen Genus Cladonia in Tuatara: Volume 19, Issue 1, November 1971
- Key to Stictaceae of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 17, Issue 3, December 1969
- New Zealand Lichens and their Habitats in Tuatara: Volume 17, Issue 1, May 1969
- The Lichen Flora of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 13, Issue 2, July 1965
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for William Martin as: "William Martin". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "William Martin":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.