Works by this Author in Our Collection
- … and We All Discuss Cocteau Films in Sport 35: Winter 2007
- Proposition of the Week in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Question Regarding a Copper Earring in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Dr. Sellout or: How I Learned to Stop Writing About the War and Love the Price of Dairy in Sport 41: 2013
- I Only Miss You When I’m Hungry in Sport 42: 2014
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Charlotte Simmonds as: "Charlotte Simmonds". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Charlotte Simmonds":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.