Engraver, commercial artist, publisher.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Design Review: Volume 3, Issue 2 (September-October 1950)
- Design Review: Volume 3, Issue 4 (January-February 1951)
- Design Review: Volume 3, Issue 6 (May-June 1951)
- Design Review: Volume 4, Issue 1 (July-August 1951)
- Design Review: Volume 4, Issue 2 (September-May 1951-52)
- Design Review: Volume 4, Issue 3 (June-July 1952)
- Design Review: Volume 3, Issue 1 (July-August 1950)
- Design Review: Volume 3, Issue 3 (November- December 1950)
- Design Review: Volume 3, Number 5 (March-April 1951)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Ernest Mervyn Taylor as: "Ernest Mervyn Taylor". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Ernest Mervyn Taylor":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.