Journalist, writer, broadcaster.
Spouses: Marguerita Blomfield Mulgan
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Lunacy in Motor Car Design in Design Review: Volume 3, Issue 6 (May-June 1951)
- The Thirteenth Clue: The Story of the Signal Cabin Mystery (vol 12, issue 4) in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 12, Issue 4 (July 1, 1937)
- This Freedom in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 12 (March 1, 1940)
- Dream Places (vol 13, issue 4) in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 13, Issue 4 (July 1, 1938.)
- “Waitomo” And Especially Its Glow Worm Cave in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 12, Issue 12 (March 1, 1938.)
- Prose [Judgement in Spike 1938] in The Spike or Victoria College Review 1938
Subject of Texts
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Alan Edward Mulgan as: "Alan Edward Mulgan". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Alan Edward Mulgan":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.