Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Thomas Kirk in Tuatara: Volume 20, Issue 2, March 1973
- How to look at Hebe in Tuatara: Volume 15, Issue 1, May 1967
- Distribution Patterns in New Zealand Seaweeds in Tuatara: Volume 9, Issue 1, September 1961
- Cockayne’s Vegetation of New Zealand and its place names in Tuatara: Volume 16, Issue 3, December 1968
- Further note on Thismia rodwayi in Tuatara: Volume 16, Issue 2, July 1968
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Lucy Beatrice Moore as: "Lucy Beatrice Moore". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Lucy Beatrice Moore":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.