Lecturer, librarian, writer.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Letter to the editor of Spike from Harold Miller, 1921 in The Spike: or, Victoria University College Review, June 1922
- The Library [by H. G. Miller] in The Spike Golden Jubilee Number May 1949
- Religion in the University in The Spike [or Victoria University College Review 1954]
- A View of U.S.A. in The Spike or Victoria University College Review 1933
- The Library [by Harold Miller] in The Spike or Victoria University College Review 1934
- [Letter from H. G. Miller to Salient Vol. 21, No. 6. May 28, 1958] in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria University College, Wellington N.Z. Vol. 21, No. 6. May 28, 1958
- Correspondence: Letter to Spike from Harold Miller, 1922 in The Spike: or, Victoria University College Review, June 1922
Works by this Author in other Collections
- English Maori Dictionary 1966 Edition, in Te Ao Hou
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Harold Gladstone Miller as: "Harold Gladstone Miller". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Harold Gladstone Miller":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.