mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Alice Heron Maxwell


The old Mission House at “The Elms,” Tauranga. Its erection was commenced in 1838 and completed in 1845. Except for a roofing of iron over the shingles and a few minor repairs, the building has been lovingly preserved by its present owner, Miss Alice Maxwell, in its original state


For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Alice Heron Maxwell as: "Alice Heron Maxwell". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).

Other Collections

The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Alice Heron Maxwell":