Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Milestones to Centuries: Historic Mercury Bay in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 1 (April 1, 1939)
- Whaling in New Zealand Waters: “There She Blows in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 12, Issue 12 (March 1, 1938.)
- The Bird’s-Eye View: How Aerial Photography is Speeding-Up the Surveying of the Dominion in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 15, Issue 2 (May 1, 1940.)
- Newspapers One Hundred Years Ago: Incidents from the First Ten Years of New Zealand’s Journalism in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 15, Issue 1 (April 1, 1940)
- Ambergris Pays no Dividends: Lost Romance of a Strange Substance in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 6 (September 1939)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Ronald Alexander McIntosh as: "Ronald Alexander McIntosh". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Ronald Alexander McIntosh":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.