Presbyterian minister, controversialist, editor.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Electors of Bruce Versus The Law Courts of New Zealand; the Magistrate’s judgement in voiding the Bruce Licensing Poll freely criticised ... in an address to the electors of Bruce in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 77
- The Comet: or, Letters to Bon-Accordians, by Chronos. No.II, to the Rev. A.M. Bannatyne in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 60
- The Union of the Churches and the Coming Presbyterian Assembly in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 77
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Philadelphus Bain Fraser as: "Philadelphus Bain Fraser". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Philadelphus Bain Fraser":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.