Missionary, Methodist leader.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Maori King movement in New Zealand, with a full report on the native meetings held at Waikato, April and May, 1860 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Rare Volume
- The Aborigines of New Zealand: Two Lectures
- The Maori King Movement in New Zealand
- He Marama—Taka Mo Te Tau O To Tatou Ariki 1861
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Reverend Thomas Buddle as: "Reverend Thomas Buddle". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Reverend Thomas Buddle":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.