Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Journey Through a Painted Landscape in Sport 6: Autumn 1991
- 1976 in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Searching for Space in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- Wilder in Eden: Coon’s Story in Sport 3: Spring 1989
- Thoughts on Rwanda during a Commercial Break in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- When the Neighbourhood Goes to Seed in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- In Bed with Muhammad Ali in Sport 25: Spring 2000
- Baggage in Sport 5: Spring 1990
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Lloyd Jones as: "Lloyd Jones". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Lloyd Jones":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.