Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Primary to Secondary in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Desire - A tragic ballad for two voices in Sport 41: 2013
- Pear tree, apple tree, green glass tree in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- They do not want to fight and kill in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- What I said at the hearing in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Nightfall in Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- A Candle on a Leaf in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- How to live by the sea in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- Visitors in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- Ash in Sport 9: Spring 1992
- The Nurturing Instinct in Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- Joanna in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- Misconception in Sport 4: Autumn 1990
- Kapiti Island Welcomes Back the Girl and Her Mother in Sport 42: 2014
- Hunger in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- How to Eat Cape Gooseberries in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- All over the earth in Sport 39: 2011
- Wide open spaces in Sport 39: 2011
- For love in Sport 39: 2011
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Lynn Davidson as: "Lynn Davidson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Lynn Davidson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.