Anna Jackson lectures in American literature and Post-colonial Literature at Victoria University. Her most recent collection of poetry, Catullus for Children, was published by Auckland University Press in November 2003.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Afternoon Tea with Mr Shklovsky in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- Johnny Crowning in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- Rose and Cleis in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- A sonnet about teepees in Sport 41: 2013
- Teepee in Sport 41: 2013
- A sonnet about a giraffe in Sport 41: 2013
- Giraffe in Sport 41: 2013
- A sonnet about takeaways in Sport 41: 2013
- Takeaways in Sport 41: 2013
- My life when I had a life: I wake up. in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- Le cooking show in Sport 43: 2015
- A roman cooking show in Sport 43: 2015
- Shanghai cooking show in Sport 43: 2015
- The happiness of poets: sto ste sto ste in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- A poem about itching in Sport 39: 2011
- We were at the British Museum? in Sport 39: 2011
- Shut and staying shut in Sport 39: 2011
- Envelope in Sport 39: 2011
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Anna Jackson as: "Anna Jackson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Anna Jackson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.