Sonja Yelich lives in Auckland with her partner and four children. Her first solo collection, Clung, was published by Auckland University Press in 2004.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- 1YA in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- in Tallboy in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- Arthritis the elephant in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- talking to a brick wall in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- when you meet—october 88 in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- is it good to hum, river? in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- how to fix a radio in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- virtual beach in Sport 31: Spring 2003
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Sonja Yelich as: "Sonja Yelich". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Sonja Yelich":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.