Stephanie de Montalk will be the Victoria University Writer in Residence in 2005. Her third collection of poetry, Cover Stories, will be published by VUP early next year.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Pain in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- The ‘Vendor of Happiness’: Alphonse Daudet (1840–1897) in Sport 42: 2014
- Blokes can relate to concrete in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- Style and Completeness in Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- Poise in Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- His Warmth As Always in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- Artefact Incognito in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- Appointed Limits in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- They Are Shrinking in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- At the Border in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- Verse of the Shallow Sea in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Stephanie de Montalk as: "Stephanie de Montalk". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Stephanie de Montalk":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.