Rachel Bush lives in Nelson. Her two books of poetry, The Hungry Woman and The Unfortunate Singer, are published by Victoria University Press. As part of the New Zealand Poetry Society’s ‘Poets in Workplaces’ scheme, she has been Poet in Residence at Wellington Hospital from September to December 2004.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Long and short in Sport 43: 2015
- How I Ate Them in Sport 18: Autumn 1997
- The Sailor Wants a Friend in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- Sailors in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- Show me the way in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Maker in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Feet inside in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- What People Want in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Thought Horses in Sport 40: 2012
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Rachel Bush as: "Rachel Bush". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Rachel Bush":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.