Andrew Johnston lives in Paris, but visits sometimes. He is working on a new book of poems.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Otorhinolaryngologist in Sport 35: Winter 2007
- from Afghanistan in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Visitors in Sport 15: white horse black dog
- Faux Amis in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- In the cemetery in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Robins in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Clomp in Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- Tired and Emotional in Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- Alpha in Sport 40: 2012
- Bravo in Sport 40: 2012
- Charlie in Sport 40: 2012
- Sierra in Sport 40: 2012
- Fool Heart in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Four American Poems in Sport 16: Autumn 1996
- The Singer in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Sacred Heart in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Saudade in Sport 39: 2011
- Sol in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Aitche in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Z’habitants in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Afternoon Dream in Sport 7: Winter 1991
- Pastorale in Sport 7: Winter 1991
- House and Garden in Sport 7: Winter 1991
- Les Baillessats in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- The Ferris Wheel in Sport 11: Spring 1993
- Bonjour La France in Sport 30: Peter Black-Real Fiction
- Lapwing in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- Agnes in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- Hotel Turangawaewae in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- Whisky for Oscar in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- London Winter in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Revisionism in Sport 4: Autumn 1990
- Mark Pirie’s ‘Excellent’ Adventure in Sport 21: Spring 1998
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Andrew Johnston as: "Andrew Johnston". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Andrew Johnston":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.