Poet and performer.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- God What’s It to You in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Letters from Hannyap’akwa in Sport 6: Autumn 1991
- Bitter Lemons in Sport 1: Spring 1988
- The Word And Its Being in Salient: Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 9. 1969.
- April Showers in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Time for a Literature [Salient Vol. 33, Issue 2, 1970] in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 33, No. 2 4 March 1970
- A Big One! in Sport 4: Autumn 1990
- Pendulum Swing in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- Wild Honey in Experiment 13
- Stop Inside the Sun in Experiment 13
- Sixpenneth poem in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 33 No. 12. 5 August 1970
- Fated Lurch... in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 33, No. 5 22 April 1970
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Alan Brunton as: "Alan Brunton". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Alan Brunton":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.