Poet and actor.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Editorial [in Experiment 4] in Experiment 4
- The Picture Gallery in Experiment 3
- Again a Night Wind Breeding Sighs in Experiment 1
- Mosaic in Experiment 1
- Sunday in the Park in Experiment 1
- [poems by Peter Bland] in The Spike [: or, Victoria University College Review 1957]
- The Farmer’s Funeral in Experiment 2
- Sunday in Experiment 4
- Friday Night and Monday’s Mourning in Experiment 4
- The Record Cover. Romeo and Juliet in Experiment 3
- Suburban Ballad in Experiment 5
- First things first in Sport 41: 2013
- Bedtime Story in Sport 42: 2014
- The Family Album in Experiment 6
- Breakfast Scene in Experiment 6
- Brigitte Bardot in Experiment 6
- At Zennor in Sport 18: Autumn 1997
- Wellington 1955 in Sport 7: Winter 1991
- Mr Maui Sees God in a Summer Garden in Sport 34: Winter 2006
- Mr Maui among the Post-modernists in Sport 34: Winter 2006
- In Albert Park in Sport 7: Winter 1991
- Mr Maui Loses the Plot in Sport 34: Winter 2006
- Mr Maui Returns to the Death Goddess in Sport 34: Winter 2006
- The Angry Young And One Other in Experiment 6
- View from a Bench-Putney in Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- Sorry, I’m a Stranger Here Myself... in Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- A Humid Night in Grey Lynn in Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- Where Were You in ’62? in Sport 39: 2011
- Early Days in Sport 39: 2011
- The Prodigal Son in The Spike [or Victoria University College Review 1961]
- The Prodigal Son Remembers in The Spike [or Victoria University College Review 1961]
- The Emergence of a National Identity in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 27, No. 15. 1964.
- [untitled poem from The London Magazine by Peter Bland] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 27, No. 15. 1964.
- Two Imaginative Landscapes in The Spike [or Victoria University College Review 1961]
- Barcelona in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Drifter in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Song of the Nomad in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Voyages in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- A Hermit’s Notebook in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Peter Bland as: "Peter Bland". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Peter Bland":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.